Mesquite Christian Academy endeavors to further God’s Kingdom by providing an exceptional college-preparatory education from a biblical perspective in partnership with families and churches, so that students are spiritually, academically, socially, and physically equipped for servant leadership to the glory of God.
1. God is the source of all truth and the Bible is given by Him as our supreme and final authority.
2. Students are created in the image of God with unique physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual gifts, and therefore are valued individuals within the community whose primary purpose is to glorify God.
3. Students will model what they see; therefore, by God’s grace, all faculty and staff should strive to be Christian role models.
4. All aspects of our educational program will be taught from a Biblical perspective.
5. Students will be challenged through a variety of appropriate instructional strategies and learning activities.
6. Students are personally responsible and accountable for their behavior and personal integrity.
7. Students learn most effectively in a safe, structured, healthy environment.
8. Mesquite Christian Academy works in partnership with parents/guardians in education, yet the final responsibility for children’s academic and spiritual development is at home.
9. Commitment to continuous school improvement is essential for students to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
10. Mesquite Christian Academy emphasizes spiritual development, academic excellence, and extracurricular activities to glorify God.